Welcome - Thank you for stopping by!
I am Michelle, owner & photographer at Whippoorwill Photography. I am located in Atwater, Minnesota serving clients locally and have also had the opportunity to photograph clients from Fargo, Perham, Minneapolis, and even Arizona!
After graduating from the Ridgewater College Photography Program, I started Whippoorwill Photography in July of 2011. I have completely fallen in love with being an entrepreneur. Although it's stressful at times, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I may have graduated in 2011, but I will always be a lifelong learner. The only thing more wonderful and rewarding than knowledge is being able to share it with others, which is something I hope to continue to do in my business and in life.
After dating Jeff for six years, in October of 2014 we got married on my grandma's farm, where we live. He pushes me to better myself and comforts me through many business and life decisions; I have no idea where I would be without him! We enjoy doing everything together, from hunting and fishing, to camping and four wheeling, and even yard work!
Along with marrying Jeff, I gained a step-daughter, Hailey, who loves doing these things as much as we do. She has been a great model over the years (sometimes more willingly than others) and has enjoyed learning about photography.
A few of my other favorite things are:
- Raspberries - in any form - plain, yogurt, lip balm, lemonade, Smirnoff, Grandma's jam.
- Chocolate - dark chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Pasta - Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo to be precise.
- Laughing - jokes, sarcasm, memories, friends. It's all the best! I do it often, and I do it loud (Jeff will confirm that).
- Family, friends and meeting new people.
- Learning how to live a little healthier.
- COOPER <3 - my favorite yellow lab.
I can't wait to tell you more about me when we get together, but more importantly I can't wait to learn about you!