Happy New Year! Each year my photography skills and connections grow -but that's what we're aiming for right? 😉 I photographed some of my most favorite sessions this year. I wrote a list of dream sessions at the end of last year and two of them I know I crossed off for sure. I can't wait to see what the new year brings.
Here is my 2018 tally:
• 3 Weddings - I couldn't have asked for three better couples to work with; a nephew, whose bride has became one of my best friends, a coworker, who both her and her husband have become good friends with us over the years and a family friend who I've known for years and also photographed her sister's wedding last year. 🧡
• 1 Engagement Session
• 1 Senior Session - I was so excited to photograph another senior after not having any last year! Our 1 hour session may or may not have lasted 2 hours.
• 7 Family Sessions - Many of these were extended family sessions which are so special!
• 1 Boudoir Session - This was one of my dream sessions. An outdoor, maternity boudoir session at sunset with horses 😍 could you get any dreamy?!
• 3 Maternity Sessions - I'm so happy when women choose to remember this special time! You may not always feel like it, especially the closer it gets but i think it always ends up being something you wish you had! (4 counting the boudoir one 😉)
• 2 Pole Dancing Sessions - The first one was for fun; another one on my dream list. I emailed the lady the owns the studio I went to for my bachelorette party and she was game for my idea. The second was because their showcase photographer had to cancel last minute. So fun!
• 2 Headshot Sessions
• 1 Real Estate Photography - I dabbled a little in something new since my sister was putting her house up for sale.
• 3 Newborn Sessions - Three?! Thats so crazy. Newborn sessions aren't something I advertise for and normally don't photograph except for good friends. They all turned out beautifully.
• 6 Children Sessions - Another category I don't normally photograph except for friends and family 😉.
I can't wait to photograph your engagements, weddings, seniors, maternity portraits and families in 2019! Even more, I'm excited to help you create gorgeous wall art with your images! Tangible portraits and albums are the best keepsakes you can choose to invest in for your family!
Happy New Year!